Senior Vice President, Retirement Steve Broadbent’s skill in analyzing and collaborating on the design, funding, and security of nonqualified benefit programs for publicly traded or large, privately held corporations is always in high demand. At Fulcrum Partners, he works attentively with each client, carefully designing effective benefits programs to enable organizations to attract and retain key executive talent while building shareholder value. Steve has 23 years of targeted financial industry experience, and 11 years with AT&T, of which six were spent as Sales Vice President in Los Angeles. After 22 years of U.S. Navy service, he retired with the rank of commander.
- State of Georgia Board of Community Affairs, appointed by Gov. Brian Kemp
- Johns Creek Public Safety Foundation – Former Chairman
- Development Authority of Fulton County– Former Director
- Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of the Treasury, appointed by President George H.W. Bush. While serving President Bush, Steve led White House Advance Teams on diplomatic missions throughout Europe and the Middle East
- Two-time recipient of the Navy’s Meritorious Service Medal
- Recipient of the Meritorious Service Award from the Secretary of the Treasury
- Recipient of the Commissioner’s Award, which is the highest honor presented by the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Navy retired Commander, serving at sea and in Washington, D.C.
- With a broad professional background in business, government, and community and volunteer work, Steve brings a diverse spectrum of experiences to every client and project he serves