Vice President-Retirement, Kenneth (Kenny) DePaola, grew up in an entrepreneurial family. Early in his career he played an important role in growing his family’s business to $1M in revenue in only three years. Building on the skills and experience in management, operations, marketing, and attentive client care that he developed, Kenny followed his interest in the financial sector to a position with Northwestern Mutual. During his two-year tenure, he earned the firm’s Bronze Award as a Top Five Percenter in his region and the Agency Growth Award for expanding his practice, contributing as a team member, and generating revenue to allow for the hiring of new staff members.
Kenny says he was raised to be a white collar worker with a blue collar work ethic. His commitment to hard work (and working hard for his clients) is evidenced in his favorite quote, “There is no elevator to success; you must take the stairs.”
- Qualified for Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) 2021
- Promoted from Financial Consultant to Vice President – Retirement 12-2020
- Agency Growth Award, Northwestern Mutual 2015
- Bronze Award, Northwestern Mutual based on first-year performance; awarded to top five percent within a region
- Former Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual. 2014-2016
- Former Director Couture 360 Salon and Spa
- Eta Sigma Gamma Health Education Organization, Past President, 2006
Working with individuals, families, corporations, and organizations that want to reward and retain their best employees through meaningful and creative compensation strategies.