I am passionate about helping working Americans improve their partnership with Uncle Sam as plan participants in deferred compensation plans and I believe in doing well by doing good.
Through a client-centric consulting process, Adam and other team members at Fulcrum Partners, a OneDigital Company, help both Fortune 500 and closely-held businesses with the design and utilization of nonqualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plans that are customized to align key employee incentives with the objectives of shareholders. While Adam’s primary focus is helping Plan Sponsors deliver successful retention and savings strategies to employees, he is passionate about educating plan participants, equipping them to maximize the benefits of their NQDC plan. Using prerecorded and live webinars, Adam has helped improve retirement and life goal savings outcomes for thousands of working Americans.
In 2014, Adam was awarded the Northwestern Mutual Pacesetter First 40 Award and the Pacesetter Second 60 Award. He also earned the Bronze Award as a top-tier, first-year advisor. In 2013, Adam co-founded tech startup Kitchen Wizard and was an angel investor and advisory board member of Fusion Brakes. He is actively involved in community service in the Orange County California area and previously on an international level in Kenya and Nicaragua.
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Curriculum Consultant (Ongoing)
- NAPA Nonqualified Plan Advisor (NQPA) Panelist and Educator (Ongoing)
- Junior Achievement Orange County (California) Young Professionals Board Founding Chairman (2019)
- Junior Achievement Young Professionals Board Member (2019-Present)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County (2016-Present) 2021 Big Bro of the Year Nominee
- Chapman50 (2022 – Present)
- Chapman University Alumni Board of Directors (2018-2021)
- Campus Leadership Award: Outstanding Senior Chapman University (May 2013)
- Man of Integrity Recipient Chapman University (March 2013)
- Paul Harris Fellow Tucson Rotary (May 2009)
- Adam is obsessed with creating successful outcomes for clients, their employees, and their shareholders. Intellectually curious, he is inspired by unique challenges that demand creative solutions.